Sunday, May 2, 2010

Spring????

I wanted to write a post about how much I love spring and the new life that it brings every year, but our poor weather is so confused. This was what we woke up to on Friday morning:


And it is back again this morning. I love the snow, but I want to enjoy my blossoms, the tulips, my bleeding heart and the beginning of life after a long winter. But it does cover up the weeds that we haven't attacked yet and we are grateful to have procrastinated the garden. I love the sound of the neighborhood kids playing outside and knowing that it's not too hot in the afternoon for the kids to stay out there. I hate the question, "Can we play wii? It's too hot outside!!!" So for now I will appreciate whatever comes our way. Life is too short to be waiting for a sunny day to be happy. Let's be happy even when things don't go the way we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment