Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Van






Well, we haven't bought a car for 10+ years, but we've put plenty of $ into keeping them going, so we decided that I needed something reliable to haul the kids around in. I plan on driving it for another 10+ years so hopefully it is a good investment for our family. We didn't plan on an orange vehicle, but it has a lot of good features and low miles compared to the many others that Gary looked at. The pictures don't show it's true colors, sorry Jordan, but it really is a burnt orange color. Hence, Brooke wants his name to be Bernie. We love the movie Weekend at Bernie's, so I guess that will be what we call him. I wanted it to be a girl, so I could complain and share my problems with her, but Brooke says I have Niki for that.

1 comment:

  1. Very funny!! So I LOVE that color! I hadn't really noticed it on the roads, but just today I saw a couple of cars that color and thought of you in your new van! Bernie looks good in that color! :)

    ReplyDelete