Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nemo or Up???


Well, take your pick. Gary rented The Blind Side last night and we thought that we would watch it as a family. Only problem, one person in the family can really make the movie impossible to enjoy. Her choice is either Nemo or Up. Maybe because those are the only movies she can say, but she really does love them. Nemo is #1, but Up is a close 2nd. So here we are sitting in my bed watching Up while the rest of the family is watching The Blind Side downstairs. I will have to watch it later. What a sad life I really lead.




P.S. A couple of days ago McKenzie wanted to go and get the treasure chest out of Blake's Leprechaun trap that belongs to her Little People. So she sets out to the backyard and quickly comes back in. She had tears welling up in her eyes, so I asked what was wrong. She said she was scared and I asked her, "of what?", yes, she was afraid of the Leprechaun. I was in the middle of doing something, so I told her to make Kodee get it. Between the two of them, they finally came back with the treasure chest and I had a little chuckle watching Kenzie creep upon it and pointing at it so that Kodee would know what to get.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha you didn't tell me about that story! Haha that's too funny. "Make Kodee get it." Great parenting. Hope UP was good :) Love you.
    -jo

    ReplyDelete