Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

So... the truth is...
I am...

in love...

with...






















THESE!!!!!!!!
Yep. Just got them in the mail today. Wore them and danced around my room. Perfect. I was having a not so fun day. How come DMV people are NEVER nice??? Never! I think it's humanly impossible. So after going to the DMV and trying to plead my case to a man who clearly didn't want to hear anything whatsoever and didn't care why I didn't have two proof of residence things, I treated myself to some Wendy's and headed back to the homestead. Not a good morning. But alas, I got home and look what was waiting for me! Pink cowboy boots! LOVE! Now, if I was home and could go country dancing, life would be complete, but wearing these will have to suffice for now. Wishing you all a happy DMV-free Tuesday! -jordan

3 comments: