Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I love to see the temple!!!


Washington D.C. Temple

No, but really, I do! On our way back to the house from the airport on Sunday when I got here, we passed right by the temple. You are driving on the freeway and you come around a curve and it's right there in front of you. It was very cool to see. And it's only 25-30 minutes away! So I think I'll still be able to go once a week :) It's so cool that wherever you go, there are always church buildings and hopefully temples nearby! It's so awesome to go to all sorts of different temples and be able to do work there. I went this morning! It was such a beautiful day out and I didn't even get lost getting there! Yay! Go me! Ok, I did have my GPS, but I still made it there! I love to see the temple! I'm getting married there someday!!! -jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment