Wednesday, June 30, 2010

More Stuff ....

To Keep Us Busy!
New Haircuts. Actually it helps with getting ready, so I'm liking them with short hair. Quite handsome. But Gary needs one now, especially because he's going to Scout Camp with Trevor and the Troop next week.
McKenzie is taking a dance class every Wednesday. She just loves doing the girlie thing and having something just for her.
This girl continues to make us laugh. We have set some goals for the summer and one of them is our morning prayers. We just all seem to get up at different times and run out the door, while during the school year it is such a habit. So this late morning we were having our morning prayers and Kodee says that she wants to say it and wants Kenzie to help her. So they start and shortly into the prayer Kodee picks her nose and wipes it on my arm (I was the closest besides Kenzie). Well I just ignore it like a good mom and I start helping Kenzie who is helping Kodee. And she does it again. And then the 3rd time I look up and Gary just starts cracking up. So we hurry and end it and have a good laugh. There really wasn't anything on my arm, but I take my arm and try to wipe it on Kodee and she starts freaking out. So she knows it's gross. What else are you supposed to do during prayers without a tissue?

No comments:

Post a Comment