Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas...

is coming whether I like it or not. I am having to do my own decorating for the holidays. Jordan usually does a lot of it. Especially this:
Only she makes is look tons better.


Our tree stood naked for a week. No one seemed to mind. I bought some stuff last year for like 75% off and when I started to open boxes, I got so excited because I had forgotten about all of it. I love surprises. So my tree is rather simple, because no one else felt like doing anything. I didn't even get any of my older ornaments out. I am really simplifying everything, because I have tons of nativities and only got out my favorite. I would rather spend my time finishing a couple of Christmas crafts I've had on my to do list for the last couple of years and making all of the goodies that my kids love so much. They love to give out treats, but I know that they always look forward to having some of the extras also. It makes me happy when we have traditions that they can count on. I even mailed recipes to Jordan so she could make some. I am really looking forward to Christmas this year and just having my family together.

No comments:

Post a Comment