Friday, September 10, 2010

$2 and Less Than 1/4 Tank of Gas

A couple of Fridays ago we went to Discovery Gateway. Trevor brought home a family ticket from school last year and it was going to expire soon. Not everyone got to go, but it is a great way to spend a rainy afternoon.
Kodee loved all the cars that she could drive.
The water area was lots of fun too.

It seems that everyone was too busy to ride the horse, but Kodee just wandered from one activity to another. I kept having to look for her. Crazy girl.
Both girls loved the dress up area. I think I know where to donate my dress-ups when my girls are done with them. They could use a few new dresses.

Kodee and I played with this for some time while Trevor was busy making a video picture thing. You put the paper in at the bottom and the air blows it up and over the top.
The helicopter outside with sounds and real rain on our day!!!

Because it was so affordable we had Little Caesar's for dinner. I am such a smart cook!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment