Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Potty Trained


I finally decided to quit making excuses and potty train Kodee. She has been out of diapers for about about a month now. So I can say she is potty trained. She does really good most of the time, especially at soccer games when we have to take her to the port-a-potties. Way Nasty, but she seems to think 4 or 5 times in a 2 hour time span is fun. And she can spot a potty at every store. She even does good at night (I take her after she has been sleeping about 2 hours)! But if she is busy, she might just take her pants off and pee on the floor like she did yesterday. I told her that was naughty and put her in the corner. After Gary got home she did it again and he told her it was bad. Her exact words in a very sweet voice, "That's bad? O.K. I'll go to the corner." And she went to the corner. Crazy child. But then she was asleep on my bed and I just wanted to cuddle her and hold her because I realize how quickly they really do grow up and I don't want to miss enjoying this little girl. I'm glad for her company while the rest of the kids are at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment