Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Touch Of Spring



The other day I went into Costco to pick something up. I had the little girls (Kenzie and Kodee) with me. We walked by the flowers and just couldn't resist looking at them. Oh my goodness! How cute were these flowers?!? And so springy! Kodee convinced me to buy them. So I brought them home. Little did I know that my mom had actually seen them the day before and mentioned to my dad how cute she thought they were. So, us girlies came home with them and she asked if she had said something about them to me, which she hadn't. We both thought it was quite funny because we had both seen them and thought of how cute they were, while neither of us had mentioned it to the other. Since she had mentioned them to my dad though, we thought it would be funny to not tell him and see if he came home with the same flowers. He had it written on his hand, but had forgotten to buy them on his way out. They are so pretty though. Can't wait for spring!!! -jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment